Friday, September 10, 2010

Did You Know?

I have watched a video a couple of days ago called "Did you Know" and it showed me how the world was changing and I have answered a few questions about that video.

What is your overall reaction to the presentation?

I was very surprised by the results I seen durning the presentation.  This is because I had never realized how quickly the world was changing and how quickly technology was evolving.  When I say the world is changing I mean that everyday a baby is born and that baby is a new life and a new person who is going to help change the world with their ideas.

How does this affect you as a computer science/studies student?

It affects me as a computer science student because technology is changing and I will be learning about those technologies that are changing.  Also it shows us the advances of technology and students like me need too understand how everything works.  Also with the technology always changing I may not be learning about the modern technology being used but instead I would be learning about technology used in the past.

How does this affect you in general?

Since I am a person on this world and technology is slowly taking over then I should be worried that it may affect my future.  Also since I use technology and technology will improve our lives and make things simple and easier.  Also it would better our education and school systems.  Also it affects me because I use technology everyday even when I am writing this.

How does this affect your future?

Since I plan on becoming a computer engineer it affects me because since technology is changing that means new ideas will be used and that means more projects and more job options for me.  but also technology could take over and leave less jobs out there for other people making it difficult for people to achieve their goals but for the people who do manage to get jobs, technology will make their jobs easier.   

How will this affect schools/education?

I believe that it would make the education system better.  Since the school system would be enhanced that would me there would be more graduates from high school and university.  Also since the technology is more advance that would mean in schools there would be more academic competition for universities but meanwhile people will be learning more and learning quicker. Also instead of textbooks everything would be on our computer and it would  be e-books so everything would be on a faster internet service.

1 comment:

  1. Great insights. Keep it up.
    Side note: it's a bit challenging to read the posting because the font colour and the background are too bright. You may want to use darker colour for the font. Just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete