Thursday, November 4, 2010

Brick On Blog

Learn more about this project
My assignment for the last two weeks were to create a game from a program called Scratch.  For those of you who are not familiar with the Scratch program it is a program that allows you to create games, and many other products are able to be created from using Scratch.  Scratch was a program created by students at M.I.T a such which is dedicated in the advancement of Technology.  So now I am going to tell a little bit more about my game.

My game is a similar game to the classic game of Brick and Ball.  The objective of my game is for the player to break all the bricks that are seen with the ball and paddle shown.  While using the mouse to control the paddle the player must make sure that the ball does not hit the red death bar that is on the bottom of the screen or they will lose the game and that means they suck.  It took me about 3 hours to create this game at home.  The sprites were simple to create and the scripts were common sense due to the teaching I recieved in the program and also I did recieve some troubles with the scripts but with the help of Google I was able to solve them.

1 comment:

  1. You need to provide step-by-step instructions on how to create your game.

    ReplyDelete